Baptisms for the dead weekend!!!:)

Baptisms for the dead weekend!!!:)
Hello everyone!!! I hope u all had a gr8 weekend last weekend!!!:) I just wanted to share with u all that last Sat I was able to go with the Singles ward for Baptisms for the dead and it was awesome!!!:) It was fun being and goin with everyone and goin to Manti was very pretty with all the fall colors the Temple looked really pretty in the Fall. While bein at the Temple I was able to confirm 20 people!!!:) I have never ever done that in my life and alot of the names were from Russia and Germany so that was really cool!!!:) Well thats about it and I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!!!:)

Bayley wearing her beautiful wedding dress!!!:)

Bayley and Jens Wedding!!!:)(Oct 10, 2008)

Me and Bayley together at her wedding!!!:)

Me having a very gr8 time!!!:)

Bayleys favorite color for a rose

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY JAKOB!!! WE LOVE U!!!(Oct 8, 2008)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! (Sept 20, 2008)

The Library's story time was about CATS!!! (October 1, 2008)

The Library's story time was about CATS!!! (October 1, 2008)
Hello everyone!! I hope that everyone has had a good day!! Today was a very fun day at the Library and I thought I would share it with u all:) every wednesday is the Library's story time and it was about CATS and it was very cute:). Lot's of kid's with their mom's came and Robin(one of the Librarian ladies) did the story time but I got to help!!:) anyways when I got to the Library Robin showed me these two most very cute kittens and one of them was white the other gray and I apoloigize that I don't remember their names:(. So when the kid's got there Robin read to cute cat stories I handed out these cute cat face paper for the kid's to color then after Robin got the kittens out and the kids loved it!! It was really cute seeing them with the kittens I got to help take pictures. It's really fun being at the Library volunteering cuz u can meet more people that way as well:) well that was about it!!

The Huckleberry Dowdle family tradition!!! (September 2008)

The Huckleberry Dowdle family tradition!!! (September 2008)
I thought this would be interesting to post. The Dowdle family has a tradition that we all love to do on special occasions it's with very tastey delicious Huckleberrys. Our Grandpa Dowdle (on our Dad's side) and some other family members will go to Idaho to go pick the Huckleberrys. When they find alot of Huckleberrys they will bring them home and our Grandpa will make very good tastey shakes out of them!!! Then our Grams Dowdle will make jam, syrup, or cobbler out of them it really does taste sooo good. The Huckleberrys are also from the state of Montana where u can get lots of great treats made out of Huckleberrys. If anyone is interested and wants to know where the location in Idaho to go pick or wants to know more details I would be happy to help!!!:)

My brothers and sister:) (Summer fun 2008)

My brothers and sister:) (Summer fun 2008)
My family, grandparents, and Bill went down to Cedar for the play called School For Wives it was alot of fun they also had a preshow before the play with Scottish/Italian dancing and music it was great!!!:)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Spooky experiences!!!(Oct 13, 2008)

Hello everyone,
I hope that everyone is havin a gr8 October month!!!:) The reason why I'am blogging is because in the past I have had some spooky experiences happen and I thought well since it's Halloween I thought I would share it with u all and it really did happen and I'm not makin it all up, if I was making it up then I wouldn't put it on here. K here is story number 1: The Dowdle family moves to this other pretty pioneer house it's by the Dairy in Richfield and it's pretty old we lived there for a couple of months it also had a History but I do not remember what it was about so I apologize for that:(. Well when everyone was watching a movie that is when my parents told us that there was something goin on at night in the house they never told us that but I'm glad they did cuz it was really cool. Our parents said that a few nights while everyone was sleeping in our parents room like at 2:30 AM or 3:00 AM our parents said that above their cieling they could here little footsteps runnin around the upstairs and on the stairs like 5 times!!!. So they ignore it and they said it has happened quite a bit. So one night it was the same time again and our parents were trying to sleep they said all of a sudden the footsteps got really loud like it was getting to be disturbing so our parents decide to go up and check up on my brother and sister Haley and Josh because they thought it must of been them playing up there. So they go up and check but both of them were sound asleep!!! Anways our dad thought it must of been little pioneer children playing up there what would u think??? Later Haley my sister said she had a strange experience with our dog Bianca one night. Our parents had to go work at Apsen Ranch and Haley would be with our little brother Jakob and Bianca would be with them. So Haley said it was like 2:30 AM when she turned out the lights and when she did Bianca our dog just got back up really weird and crazy and she goes to the door barking so Haley lets her out and Bianca just went crazy barking and sniffs around the living room, the upstairs, and the stairs Bianca must of sense some presence but the thing was that I didnt hear her!!! So anways yeah but then later the footsteps never happened again:( which was sad cuz we didnt feel threatened u know? I mean there are times when things cant be explained like u know what u saw or heard u know?
Story 2: This happened in our other house by the city pool. So we move again and its like ugh!!! I'm tired of moving!!! K well one night I get ready for bed and everyone else is settleing down too. Also my little brother, Haley, and our dog Bianca were upstairs. K so I was in my bed trying to fall asleep sometimes its hard for me to sleep:( it was like almost 1 in the morning when for some reason I hear these big sounds on our roof like big stomping sounds!!! So I just lay there and ignore it. But then later more later it sounded again but more louder and I was starting to get like really annoyed cuz it was late and I was tired so I was thinking it must of been Haley and Jake playing or making noises so I text Haley to ask her please stop being loud but she texts me back saying that she and Jake are in bed!!! So I was like ok.... So I go to sleep but the stomping sounds were still goin on. But later I finally go to sleep when all of a sudden I hear a big crash like someone falling down the stairs big bang by my door!!! That was when I got really mad Im not kidding so I get up from my bed to go check out there was no one there I go check on Brady and Frankie(there the boys who was staying with us cuz our parents were doin Foster Care as well) cuz I thought it must of been them makin all those noise but when I checked on them they were sound asleep!!! So I go back to my room feeling a little iritated cuz u know its not fun especially when ur trying to sleep u know? I go to my room try again to fall asleep and then it stopped. So the next day I ask Haley and she said she didnt hear anything and what was weird that our dog didnt get weird either. I tell my parents but they didnt know what to think either. But later on the next few days it did it again but then it stopped and never happened again. But I really do know what I heard and I'm not crazy
Story 3: This happened to our cousin Rachel Richards. She told me the story last week when she and Gabe and Ben(our little cousins) were down here visiting. Well Rachels husband Bryans mom died their Grandma it was really sad cuz she was a very nice lady. Anways after she died Rach and Bryan got to keep her Halloween decorations. The Richards is their last name and they have these two cute little dogs name Hershey and Oden. One day when Rach was by herself she said that Hershey just started barking like really barking at the boxes there was nothing in it except for the decorations Rach checked behind the boxes too but Hershey still wouldnt stop barking!!! So Rach looks outside the window and there was no one!!! Rach is like Hershey stop barking there is no one around. Anways Rachel our cousin thougnt it was really strange and thought that Grandma Kathy must of just wanted to see her decorations or something. See? There are just somethings u cant explain only except u know or heard it your own self:) Well thats all about it and I hope everyone has a fun Halloween!!!:)

No comments: