Baptisms for the dead weekend!!!:)

Baptisms for the dead weekend!!!:)
Hello everyone!!! I hope u all had a gr8 weekend last weekend!!!:) I just wanted to share with u all that last Sat I was able to go with the Singles ward for Baptisms for the dead and it was awesome!!!:) It was fun being and goin with everyone and goin to Manti was very pretty with all the fall colors the Temple looked really pretty in the Fall. While bein at the Temple I was able to confirm 20 people!!!:) I have never ever done that in my life and alot of the names were from Russia and Germany so that was really cool!!!:) Well thats about it and I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!!!:)

Bayley wearing her beautiful wedding dress!!!:)

Bayley and Jens Wedding!!!:)(Oct 10, 2008)

Me and Bayley together at her wedding!!!:)

Me having a very gr8 time!!!:)

Bayleys favorite color for a rose

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY JAKOB!!! WE LOVE U!!!(Oct 8, 2008)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! (Sept 20, 2008)

The Library's story time was about CATS!!! (October 1, 2008)

The Library's story time was about CATS!!! (October 1, 2008)
Hello everyone!! I hope that everyone has had a good day!! Today was a very fun day at the Library and I thought I would share it with u all:) every wednesday is the Library's story time and it was about CATS and it was very cute:). Lot's of kid's with their mom's came and Robin(one of the Librarian ladies) did the story time but I got to help!!:) anyways when I got to the Library Robin showed me these two most very cute kittens and one of them was white the other gray and I apoloigize that I don't remember their names:(. So when the kid's got there Robin read to cute cat stories I handed out these cute cat face paper for the kid's to color then after Robin got the kittens out and the kids loved it!! It was really cute seeing them with the kittens I got to help take pictures. It's really fun being at the Library volunteering cuz u can meet more people that way as well:) well that was about it!!

The Huckleberry Dowdle family tradition!!! (September 2008)

The Huckleberry Dowdle family tradition!!! (September 2008)
I thought this would be interesting to post. The Dowdle family has a tradition that we all love to do on special occasions it's with very tastey delicious Huckleberrys. Our Grandpa Dowdle (on our Dad's side) and some other family members will go to Idaho to go pick the Huckleberrys. When they find alot of Huckleberrys they will bring them home and our Grandpa will make very good tastey shakes out of them!!! Then our Grams Dowdle will make jam, syrup, or cobbler out of them it really does taste sooo good. The Huckleberrys are also from the state of Montana where u can get lots of great treats made out of Huckleberrys. If anyone is interested and wants to know where the location in Idaho to go pick or wants to know more details I would be happy to help!!!:)

My brothers and sister:) (Summer fun 2008)

My brothers and sister:) (Summer fun 2008)
My family, grandparents, and Bill went down to Cedar for the play called School For Wives it was alot of fun they also had a preshow before the play with Scottish/Italian dancing and music it was great!!!:)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

75 Random Questions!!!

75 Random Questions:
Random
Do you have any pets?No but we used 2:(
What color shirt are you wearing?A really cute black top
Name three things that are physically close to you:I can't really decide sorry
What is the last book you read?Princess Academy
Are you or were you a good student?I was a good student
What's your favorite sport?Dance, Diving
Do you enjoy sleeping late?YES!!! Iam seriously not a morning person but if I have things goin on then I wont sleep in
What's the weather like right now?Well its nice but its still cold weather:( I love the warmth not the cold:(
Who tells the best jokes?Our family friend name Raymond hes from Switzerland but lives in Florida
What was the last thing you dreamed about?Marriage, and saving money to go to Gettysberg
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?I dont drive and yes we have gotten in a couple of accidents:(
Do you believe in karma?Yes
Do you believe in luck?Yes
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?Scrambled!!! I love it with cheese or sausage mix or bacon
Do you collect anything? If so, what?Yes!!! I have a Elvis Presley collection and Spoons
Are you proud of yourself?Yes
Are you reliable?Yes
Have you ever given money to a bum?No but our Dad has but I would like to help people in need:)
What's your favorite food?German, Mexican, and Chinese!!!
Have you ever had a secret admirer?No
Do you like the smell of gasoline?No
Do like to draw?Yes
What's your favorite invention?T.v., Cell phones, Cameras, and Music players
Is your room messy?Nope its neat, organized and with Halloween decorations
What do you like better: oranges or apples?Both!!!
Do you give in easily?No I like to be sure first before I give in
Are you a good guesser?Yes
Can you read other people's expressions?Yes
Are you a bully?No never have been
Do you have a job?Yes!!!
What time did you wake up this morning?Like after 8:30AM
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?I didnt have time:(
When was the last time you showered?Last week
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?Hmmm well I go to the library, then to get my pay check, then to get it cashed
What's your favorite day of the week and why?Weekends!!! Cuz thats when my bf and I go on dates!!!;)
Do you have any nicknames?Yes lots they are: Em, Em&m peanut, Emmie, Emildew, Emilock
Have you ever been scuba diving?No
What's your least favorite color?I like all colors
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?Yes!!!;) my bf
Would you ever go skydiving?Yeah it sounds like fun my best friend name Bayley she did skydiving
What toothpaste do you use?With witening toothpaste
Do you enjoy challenges?Yes
What's the worst injury you have had?Never had any injuries
What's the last movie you saw?P.s. I love You
What do you want to know about the future?Lots of things
What does your last text message say?Yes dud
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?Grams Dowdle
What's your favorite school subject?History
What's your least favorite school subject?Math
Would you rather have money or love?Can u have both???
What is your dream vacation?Well its Europe, Hawaii, and goin to Gettysberg
What is your favorite animal?Dog/Cat, Monkeys
Do you miss anyone right now?Yes!!!;)
What's the last sporting event you watched?BYU Football!!!
Do you need to do laundry?No
Do you listen to the radio?Yes
Where were you when 9/11 happened?I was gettin ready for school in the morning and then goin to school all worried and confused:(
What do you do when vending machines steal your money?I get annoyed
Have you ever caught a butterfly?Yes
What color are your bed sheets?Blue and Yellow
What's your ringtone?I dont have a phone right now:(
Who was the last person to make you laugh?Fran my friend from work
Do you have any obsessions right now?Yes!!! Its Bill and Elvis
Do you like things that glow in the dark?Yes
What's your favorite fruity scent?Strawberry, Watermelon, Apple, Grape
Do you watch cartoons?I like Cartoon network
Have you ever sat on a roof?Yes
Have you ever been to a different country?Yes
Name three things in the world you dislike:Well I dont like how things are goin on in the world, I hate Murders, Wars
Name three people in the world you dislike:I like everyone:)
Has a rumor even been spread about you?No
Do you like sushi?Havnt had it
Do you believe in magic?Yes
Do you hold grudges?No
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: